MACAROONS, SECOND TRY

On Thursday I bought myself this lovely kit ...
... the box ...

... inside the box ...

And so on Friday I decided I have to try it out. I already tried to make some macaroons last Christmas, but they didn't turn out as I hoped they would (strange texture + strange shape). So I was really hoping that this time they would be perfect (well at least good).

I used this recipe: http://youtu.be/ioEne270ISg , since I used the Lékué kit. I just made one little modification. I added some drops (2 or 3) of vanilla extract. And for the filling I used Nutella. <3
Here they are on a tray before baking (they have to rest for 30-35 minutes and if you touch them after that you will see that there is a crust on top and they don't stick to your fingers anymore).
The recipe was for 30 macaroons (60 pieces), but I made 48 of them (96 pieces). :D
And here they are after baking.

So how did they turned out? DELICIOUS. Perfect texture, perfect shape, perfect taste. Really. Specially on Saturday, when the filling (and of course the cookies) was cold and harder. They were soooooooo good! :) The secret is probably in the kit + I used a spatula for mixing (except for beating the egg whites, when I used the machine for mixing), which probably made them so fluffy and soft. :)
Here is one of them.
And here is a whole plate of them. :D

I was/still am so happy with the result that I will try to make them again very soon. Cause they were just YUMMY!

1 komentar:

Copyright © 2014 RANDOM BLONDE LAW STUDENT