SWEET & SOUR


Remember the post about my new year's resolutions? I do. And I know one of them: taking photos with my Canon camera. I didn't get to that until today, just because I didn't have anything to take photos of. And here is my first Canon photo this year. Edited with Picasa.

I made lemon version of my cheesecake (you can get the recipe here), just because it was the weekend and I was feeling like eating it. Of course, as usually, I experimented with something and this time it was the bottom (dough). I used different kind of cookies (Leibniz Cereal Biscuit) and I have to admit that the cheesecake was better than ever, even though I was freaking out, because I didn't know if the bottom is going to stay together or fall apart in the end. Well, it stayed together and it was delicious! I didn't do anything special with the cream, just added a drop of lemon essence and topped the cake with pieces of lemon, as you can see. And that's all. From me. For now.

I wish you all a nice rest of this Sunday and a great start of the week tomorrow.

Love, Kaja. ♥

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar

Copyright © 2014 RANDOM BLONDE LAW STUDENT