BEER & BURGER FEST

I spent this weekend in Ljubljana again. Why? It’s because of the Beer & Burger Fest that was on Saturday and Sunday. I love events like this. I had a chance to try 3 delicious burgers and bunch of really good beers. My taste buds were jumping with excitement, not only because of the juicy beef in the burgers, but because of the whole combination. Beef Burgers + Beer = Triple B HEAVEN. I think I will definitely visit the restaurants that made the yummy burgers I tried sometime in the future.

Burgers:

  • As Aperitivo: The Boss
  • Tokyo Piknik: Wagyu Burger
  • Dobra Vila (Hot Amigo): Čizluiz

Beers:

  • Bevog: Whyc, Ond
  • Human Fish Brewery: S.I.P.A.
  • Laško: Striptis, Goulding, Cidra Lager
  • Union: Bok
  • To-Øl: Sundancer
  • O'Hara's: Irish Red

Untitled  Untitled   Untitled  UntitledUntitled  Untitled Untitled  UntitledUntitled  Untitled

Love, Kaja. ♥

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar

Copyright © 2014 RANDOM BLONDE LAW STUDENT